Saturday, April 5, 2008

At long last...

I'm headed back to Goshen!

Today I didn't even get to see the outdoors except when I walked to the store to buy catfood. The rest of the time I was packing and doing laundry and logging hours and writing journals and finishing up homework assignments. I think I forget how much time it truly takes to do it all. I should do it slowly over time, but I like to sit down and finish something instead of knowing that I have to come back to it later. But then it leads to many days like this where I have to do it all in such a short period of time.

Anyway, my last week was interesting. It was a scheduling nightmare because I double booked for 2 different days. Both double booking against two things that I really desired to do. It meant I had to call and cancel on someone who got a little frustrated with me and it meant arriving late to one thing because I agreed to at least stay a little later to make up for cancelling.

Last weekend was Gay Bingo and midnight bowling. The midnight bowling was just with some friends of mine in the area, but both events were fun. Gay Bingo is definitely an experience. This was my second time and I'm becoming more comfortable there since now I know some of the people and I know what is going to happen.

Anyway, I'm leaving for Goshen soon and very soon so I need to go finish up an assignment and try to get an hour of sleep. See you later!

Songs of the day/week: Hurt by Johnny Cash
Good Friend and a Glass of Wine by Leann Rhimes

No comments: